Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Dear Employees Series

A year or so ago, I started a series of Facebook statuses that reflected my uncensored views on awkward, baffling and insanely weird situations that I encounter daily in my role as the Head of  Human Resource.  This mini series of frustrated and highly sarcastic rants have gained tremendous popularity among my friends and have been the topic of discussion during many dinners and catch-up sessions.  

I will now dedicate a section of my blog to the "Dear Employee" series, because the preposterous situations I go through can not go undocumented.


DISCLAIMER: This is a humor blog (based on true events). If any of the content offends you, then lighten up because the writer (i.e. Me) doesn't really care. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment