Thursday, June 14, 2012

Resurrection: Hippology 2.0

I've decided to resurrect my blog.

The resurrection of hippology is the sacerdotal belief that my creative juices have returned to life on the Sunday following the Friday on which they were executed by crucifixion. The execution of my creative juices happened on a very murky day after graduating with my bachelors, where I was sucked into the torturous dark corporate world, chained by thoughts of climbing the corporate ladder and tortured by my inner voracity of rising higher and higher. Four long and strenuous years later, a masters degree in one hand and a managerial role in a multinational company in the other; I am bored with this rat race.


Even though I have achieved a number of significant accomplishments that I am proud of, the one that represents who I am the most is my decision to transform myself and focus on the development of my inner goddess through a conscious lifestyle. Yes, I focused on my health and wellbeing: Exercise, clean food, and a work-life balance. This is my ray of sunshine, the fire to my fuel, my Downy puppy frolicking through a roll of tissue paper on the smooth, white ceramic floor of an advertisement bathroom; this is my passion. This inspires me!



I will not however dedicate this blog to fitness and healthy living. This is awfully overdone by a number of bloggers and fitness companies, and the newest method of imprinting. This lifestyle is not for everyone, so no matter how much someone preaches and bombards you with facts and figures, you will never comply to it if you don’t believe in it. So…

Hippology 2.0 will be about life, decisions, adventures, ambitions, lows/highs and casual journeys through my meticulous mind; with no apologies!

Here we go…..

No comments:

Post a Comment